Thursday, May 27, 2010

Piece of Tecnology


My favorite piece of tecnology it's a thing that already have many years, about a 100 years. This is the fotographic camera.

First it was the daguerrotype, that give us a picture en almost 7 hours, using plaques of cooper. Then it came the paper plaques. And then the firts cameras as we usually know.

Why I like so much this intrument? Because captured moments, precious moments that I like remember always... It's not only just take a picture, it's more than that. It's create something with your view and give them live. It's see the light beyond your imagination.

If you want to, you cant give them movement. There is a technic called "stop motion" in the cinema, that is about put many, many fotograph together, in secuence acording the movement of the subject, many films of animacion or video clips are done with this form.

It's also fun develop the fotograph in a dark chamber, when you turn on the red light and see how the light burn the paper, and then put this paper in the chemical liquid for keep the figure. That is something that a few people know how it's feels.

My father is who teach me everything that I know about fotography. Since I was I little girl that I join him developing pictures. And i love it.

I hope that when I finish study cinema, can I also study fotography, and use both career to do what I like.


This is a video done using stop motion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY

1 comment:

  1. i love take pictures too.in this days , after the rain , santiago looks very nice with the snowfall Andes, and the shine of the streets....

    ReplyDelete