Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GreenEyes





-Where do people learn about enviromentally friendly practices?
There is some tv programs, in most cases, kids programs. The government has programms to teach the people to care and keep safe the enviorentment. And I hope that in every city hall there are too.

- Have you incorported recycling into your habits? Describe
Yes, my mom for example, has a dump for the garbage of the kitchen, and has another to the papers and cartons, or anything like plastic or something like that. And I put the dead batteries in a sac.

- Do you use a bike or your legs instead of a car?
Both, but usually, because of time (cause I always late) I have to use the public transport. In my day off, I like to ride a bike in my neighborhood, to visit a friend or something like that. I don't know how to drive a car, I prefer to walk, especially if is a nice day.

- Have you joined or supported any eco-organisations? Why/Why not?
No, because I'm to lazy for that. And I don't have the time. I've joined for facebook in some stuff, but that doesn't help anyone. It's a stupid think that facebook could change anything, but, I show my moral respect.

- What else have you done /would you like to do?
Emm, I'm really lazy for things that need initiative, like workshops or organizations of anything. If I could vote for something that brings help to the environment, I'll do it. If a have to pic up some trash in the street, I'll do it (I really do that). If I go to some park, I put the garbage together for later put it in a dump. And I don't release the garbage in the street. (That is so "flaite") jajaja

- What have you done to reduce your carbon footprint?
Nothing, I don't know that something could be done about it. But now that I know, I could plant some vegetable in my backyard (like my grandma'). Maybe if the governments legalize the marihuana probably it will be so many oxygen in the world.

- What's missing in our society/Santiago regarding this issue?
A real awareness about this problem. Maybe it doesn't affect us now, but with certainty, our childrens or grandchildren will be affected.



1 comment:

  1. so.. you're lazy and you like marihuana... cool hahaha
    see ya greek!

    ReplyDelete