Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Books!



I remember that for my 11th birthday my mom gave me a little book called "The little Prince". I all ready knew that book, but only by name. It took to me a couple of month start to read it. When I finally read it, I felt great. I loved the book in all it's simplycity.

The years past. I was a teenager, when I knew my first boyfriend, who loved The Little Prince too, even more like me. So it was a very special connection, (besides the music), so in his birthday, like a present, I gave it to him the book with colour drawings (years later he got a tattoo of the little prince, weard jaja).

In the mindtime, I read book like "Rumble Fish" and "Outsiders", I loved too. Or "The Perfume". "The Hobbit" blow my head off, so I read the entire saga of Tolkien.
One summer, I was in Pichilemu, and I don't know why, I decide to brought a book called "Extraordinary Stories" of one guy called Edgar Allan Poe jajaja. I enjoy it so much his stories.

That was the last book that I remember I read, untill this year, when a important person (who the last year gave me the book "A Clockwork Orange") gave me this time a book called "Butterflies inclosed in my" by Poldy Bird.
I don't knew what the book was about, neither him, but, when I started to read it, I just cry. It took me 2 days to finish the book, and I felt that return my love for the reading.

Since that day, I come back to intereted in books. Every time that I go to the Persa, I try to get a new book. (The last time I bought a new "Little Prince" again).

Now the book that I want is Trainspotting, by Irwin Welsh, but isn't in simply persa, it's in a bookstore. So, when I have money, I definitely buy it.

3 comments:

  1. did you read a "A Clockwork Orange"?? how is it??
    since a long time i wanted to read it, well ç, some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you stole my clockwork orange from Valdivia!!!
    jajajajaja, noo, that was a gift to you, for you teenager library, girllllllllllll! (you should read Trainsppoting, I know you will love it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little prince makes me nervous... and I don't know why, but because of that I read it one time for school, and never never never more.

    ReplyDelete