Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Smart is the new sexy.


Normally, I don't used to saw TV since I was I a little girl.
I remember that in that time, I enjoyed watching series like Buffy the vampire slayer, or Dawson's Creek, or the anime from the 90's in the nationals channels. But with the years I grow up, and replace the TV for the movies, and that last for many years, almost all my high school.
One day, my little sister told me that she like a new TV program, and she want it to watch it with me. I refuse many time because I allways have to do something better than watch TV. Untill one day, I was bored and turn on the TV. In the Warner Channel was playing a curious serie calling BIG BANG THEORY. I started to see a episode cause' I remember that that was the tv program that my sis love it, in that momement, I couldn't stop to laught for the half-hour that last de show.
And don't know if it was the script, or the actors, or ths story, but I really love it. Since then, I share with my sis washing it, only when I have time. But it's difficult for me, cause allways there are so much to do, so, I decided to download the two seasons in dvd, to watch it every time that I want it with her. Now, in this right moment, I'm downloading the thrid season, cause I couldn't watshing before :D
I also used to watch Dr. House sometmes in the night before to sleep, but I loose it the last season, and now I don't understand the new stories. Maybe later I'll donwload the serie, or maybe not. In the mindtime, I enjoy with Sheldon and company with all the phisics that I never understood in school.

1 comment: