Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Since I remember, Gatchaman (Fuerza-G) it's been always my beloved cartoon. I was five years old when I discover this anime, and I became adict it, i'm not sure but, I think that it was UCVtv the channel where I saw the cartoon everyday. My ideal was think that I was the girl in the anime called June. In fact, the firts draws that I can remember was the characters of this anime in some papers (I beleve that my mon has it). Then I grow up, and in the TV stopped the transmission of the program, so, for a while, I forgot it.
Now, with the internet, I have the possiblity of review my favorite cartoon, download it and feel me like a child again. Share my childhood with my little brothers, because they like it very much the anime, like I do, even more. In fact, I cant't hardly wait for the premiere the next year of the movie, with advanced technology and specials effects. I feel like a nerd talking about this, but in my free times I still enjoy with those animeseries, the older of course, like Slum Dunk, Dragon Ball Z or Evangelion. But now my sister it's who show me the new anime, and I must to admit that there are very good material, like Nana or Bleach, the anime that makes me rebirth my child side.

3 comments:

  1. what a great animation... as you well know I have a t-shirt if the shos xD. I won't ever forget the explotions of that show... they where really... unique, I'm sure you remember too joajaoja. Anyway, the best character was the other guy that wasn't the main one, like the second in command. The hero was comprehensive and kind. The other would kill all the bad guys and don't even blink, a bad ass m#$er f&4ker yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to confess that when i saw june, i started to know my body...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I used to watch that cartoon too... But I don't remember, really.

    Again, we have to work on the spelling, Alexia, and also some grammar struff, but not that much anyway ;)

    See you in class!

    ReplyDelete