Monday, August 30, 2010

Travel?

Devendra Banhart in the same place that I was twelve years ago.



If I can have the possibility of travel to anywhere of the world. I don't really know what country I will go first.

Definitely I will go to France, and I will walk for the famous streets of Paris. And I will visit the Louvre, and every corner of the city. I will eat a lot of food, pizzas and all kind of wine in the riverside. I will take millions of photographs of everywhere and everyone. Obviously I will buy some clothes.

Another country that I like to go is USA, only for Ney York. My dream is know the places that Woody Allen it's so in love. Besides, I think that I could be in so many concerts of so many bands that never will come to Chile (like Nathan Williams) that makes me mad about it.

But really, the first country that I would like to go is Greece. I love their culture, their mithology, and their ruins.
I went once before, when I was 10 years old, and I only travel for Athens, I didn't know the island, and I've heard that they are the most beautiful of the country.
And who knows? maybe I will can discover something about my origins.
If the place it's perfect, I would like to stay there, or any other city in Europe, because the culture in the old continent it's so rich, and the people isn't crazy like in North America or here.

6 comments:

  1. I really want to go to Greece too, I really love the mithology and the culture. I just have a postcard from there haha. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go Greece toooooooooooooooo!
    withoutyou, of course! ajajajaja
    I love Devendra To

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo!!
    i want to go there too, but with devendra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greece is in broken bank. so i won't go.
    jajaja

    (only as a friend)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a very original comment: I want to go there too. And try the food and go sightseeing of course. And watch men dance like Zorba the Greek :) That always gives me the goosebumps u.u

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AzpHvLWFUM

    ReplyDelete