Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi

I don't use this tool many often, but... is a homework
So.. here I go.

My name is Alexia (yes, it's weird) that's becouse is greek, like my lastname.
I actually study Cine. Third Year
So, i like (veeery much) the movies like, i don't know... Trainspotting, Fargo, Clockwork Orange and many many more, very much weirds.

I love music (rock, indie, alterno, garage, noise, grunge, trip-hop, punk) and pizza too, jajaja. And yes, of course sometimes drink beer with my friends.. aajajajaja.

I don't know how much I have to say, so.. Cheeers :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello! How are you? That interesting that you like the movies, the Clockwork Orange also is one of my favorites, I wait that me des the name of some movies to see.

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, Alexia, sono io, Mateo.
    I am so happy cause I know you in classes.
    I like so much movies, too, but only watch them now... for example, Avatar, My Sassy Girl, Space Chimps, Blood Diamond, of all genres!
    However, scary movies are the exception, cause I prefer ideas more processed, and not the tipical whith ghosts around...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You study cine!, I love cine and all things about it, that is the reason why I'm studing stage design, someday I will work in Art direction in a movie... maybe one day we can talk about movies, that would be interesting, I know a person who are studing cine too, mmm...I don't know if he is in third year, I will tell you on thursday...
    Saluts!

    ReplyDelete